Top 7 Travelling Cameras in 2019
Take Your Expedition to Next Level with Your Prefect and Innovative Travelling Camera – 7 Options to Die for
“Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
Traveling is a perfect way of recreating your soul and refreshing your mind. Be it a romantic getaway or business trip, traveling is always counted as a recreational way of discovering the world with a different angle.
When you love roving, you also need a hi-tech companion – travel camera – to capture you all precious moments. After all, traveling creates beautiful and unforgettable memories. These cameras are been designed to suit a wide range of budgets, expertise level, and needs. For each camera, we have listed a price that we do our best to keep up to date with the latest trends.
Well, picking a travel camera to take with you on a trip is as tricky as working out what to pack. Most of us like to travel light, so you need to do a little research and understand your requirements to get what you want.
You camera needs depend on your traveling requirements. For instance, if you like clicking Instagram picture perfect, you need to have the latest camera with all the innovative features. Moreover, while choosing the perfect camera for traveling, it is important that you understand the different camera sensors, and how they affect the image quality and camera sizes.
On a general note, a camera with a large sensor is going to perform better in low light because that large sensor can capture more of it.
With a large sensor, you will also get more detail, allowing you to print your images large or crop them smaller and not lose any quality.
We bring you a list of latest and avant-garde cameras that can take your passion for clicking incredible travel pictures like a pro:
Here is a list of cameras that are a must companion for your trip:
- Sony Cyber-Shot HX99
This is an incredible 30x optical camera with a built-in viewfinder, but it compromises on image quality. It comes as no brainer that Sony is one of the most popular brands known for creating expectations. Misses out on a 1-inch sensor, but has a highly versatile 30x optical zoom compressed into a compact little body.
Sony’s top-of-the-range travel camera misses out on a
30x optical zoom range
- Touchscreen control
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in EVF
- 4K video and photo modes
- Raw shooting
- Sensor: 1/2.3-inch, 18.2MP
- Lens: 24-720mm, f/3.5-6.4
- Flip-out rear touchscreen
- Screen: 3.0-inch tilt-angle touchscreen, 921K dots
- Viewfinder: EVF
- Continuous shooting: 10fps
- Movies: 4K
- Battery life: 370 shots
This camera is a solid option if you are in the market for an easy to use travel-zoom compact camera. Offers a huge 30x optical zoom range, it is a versatile enough to shoot anything from expansive landscapes and architecture to faraway subjects.
If you talk about the 18.2MP sensor, it performs quite well in its small physical dimensions. It is a wise call to stay away from shooting at higher ISO sensitivities because image noise will be an issue, with detail suffering, while if you are thinking to shoot at the long end of the zoom lens. It is not the sharpest at extreme focal lengths.
Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 VI
You can extend the reach with faster focus and high zoom. The extraordinary performance is an elegantly engineered package. There are certain features that can capture the moment are here – lightning fast autofocus, improvised video power, wide 24-200 mm2 zoom range, and pro-level operability – all in an amazingly compact body.
Incredible, high-resolution image quality, from a different angle to telephoto
- High performing optics
- Optical SteadyShot™
- The newly designed ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24–200 mm2 F2.8–4.5 lens
- Highly developed image stabilization is equivalent to 4.0-stop2 faster shutter speed
- The outstanding 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor
Panasonic Lumix ZS200/TZ 200
The Panasonic ZS200 also known as the TZ200 outside of North America is a compact travel zoom camera with a 24-360mm equiv. lens and a 20MP, 1″ sensor that’s larger than what you’d find on a typical long-zoom camera. Leica dc 10x lens leading class optical zoom performance with a bright f2.8 – 5.9 apertures for soft defocus background effects
4k video 30p, 4k photo, and 4k live crop turn 4k frame capture into photography
Electronic viewfinder plus a touch-enabled for incredible control and easy image viewing
- F3.3-6.4 24-360mm equiv. zoom lens
- 10 fps burst and 6 fps burst (continuous AF)
- 20.1MP 1″-type BSI CMOS sensor
- 2.33M-dot equiv. EVF with 0.53x equiv. magnification
- 5-axis Hybrid IS for 1080p video
- 3″ touchscreen LCD
- Depth from Defocus AF
- USB charging
- UHD 4K video at 30p and 24p
- Wi-Fi with Bluetooth
• 4K Photo with new Sequence Composition feature
Canon Powershot SX 730 HS
This is one of the newest superzoom travel compact cameras, designed for modern travelers. Be it 20.3 megapixels 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor or 40x optical zoom, it has everything that a passionate photographer and traveler can ask for.
- Weight: 621 g
- Dimension: 22.4 x 17 x 9.9 cm
- Optical Zoom: 40
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 20 Megapixels
- Connector Type: Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
Fujifilm X T3
This brand new creation of Fujifilm brings a set of high-end X-T3 at an affordable price. 26MP sensor and processor as the X-T3, a more advanced AF system. It has a plethora of direct controls and a tilting touchscreen, all in a compact body.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI-CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4
- Hybrid AF system has 425 phase-detect points
- Burst shooting at 30 fps with no blackout
- USB-C socket with headphone support
- 3″ tilting touchscreen display
- Joystick for AF point selection
- DCI and UHD 4K/30p capture using the full width of the sensor
- Single SD card slot (UHS-I only)
Panasonic Lumix ZS100/ TZ 100
This is a premium travel-zoom compact gets larger than the average sensor. Undoubtedly, it can be counted as one of the biggest step forward for travel cameras. Pocket-friendly, 10X zoom range, and one-inch sensor are some features that are hard to be overlooked.
- 1.0-inch sensor
- 10x optical zoom lens
- 4K video capture
- Touchscreen control
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience
• 10x (25-250mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance
It is a fast, compact, and hi-tech that comes with f/1.8-f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. When it comes to the lens, they are surrounded by a familiar control ring providing intuitive control over settings.
- 20.1MP 1″ CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-f/2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
• Manual Control Ring, Time-Lapse Movie
With the advent of technology, traveling has transformed into an escapism method from a virtual world to a real world. And, this enlightening journey a traveling camera plays a predominant role. Indeed, selecting the right camera is a need not a desire anymore. Moreover, Traveling pictures are the trendiest content on Instagram and Snapchat stories!